Friday, December 14, 2007

Rhino the Cat

My sister has a cat named Rhino. The best way to describe Rhino is adamant, yet confused. There are times when he is the sweetest little kitty in the world, and times when he seems to be in the mood for harvesting your vital organs.

Now, I know I run the risk of sounding like a weird dude that's proud of his cat-- because, let's just face it... cats aren't really a guy thing. In fact, cats in general are pretty gay. I say that knowing full well that most homosexual pet owners actually care for a small dog of some sort-- shockingly enough, it seems like those little wiener dogs are the most common. (I have no idea why) Nevermind the fact that every small dog I've met with a gay owner acts like he is in constant fear of punishment.

As a disclaimer, I really haven't met very many dogs with gay owners-- and I'm sure that with the majority of these dogs still out there, that I can be proven wrong very very quickly. However, this is my little world, and the current laws of nature originate from my brain.

Secondly, I know a lot of you would probably counter by thinking, "Oh no no, my cat is so funny, etc. etc." and counter with your own story of how little Binky or Mr. Testicles III once caught a cricket and freaked out by piddling all over his widdle self. But the truth is I really don't care about your stupid cat. This entry is about my sister's stupid cat, and how stupid I think it is.

In fact, I even have proof.

Behold!

Youtube doesn't like embedding objects into blogs, so here's a link.

No comments: