Wednesday, October 24, 2007

To my millions of readers:

Don't feel bad about not commenting on that last post. It was actually a challenge from a friend of mine to see if I could write about lighting.

I noticed on the myspace main page that Will Smith has a new movie coming out. "I Am Legend" starring Will Smith.... and only him. Before you get too excited, this movie is actually just another last-man-on-earth-because-everyone-else-has-been-killed-by-a-genetically-engineered-virus-flick.

But there's one twist. First, it doesn't happen in suburbia, as was the case in Dawn of the Dead. It it doesn't happen in London, like 28 days/weeks later. It's actually in NYC. It's no wonder to me why NYC is the assumed target of an international attack on the United States. Every blockbuster world-ending movie Hollywood produces has NYC earmarked for devastation. Isn't this getting a little old?

Godzilla (released in 2000), The Day After Tomorrow, Deep Impact, 1-18-08 (set to be released on Jan 18, '08), and just about every other movie in which a cataclysmic disaster occurs. Why does Hollywood shit on NYC so much?

Well, now the Big Apple can have the last laugh as the flames of hell kick the shit out of San Boobjob Valley. No, that's actually not how I feel.

I am a little upset that Bush is expected to visit the area tomorrow-- isn't disaster supposed to occur after he arrives? In a weird way, I think Bush is going there just to take notes. "Oh yes, I like what you've done here, Satan... heh heh heh heh."

It also pisses me off that all the folks who have evacuated are being federally pampered while New Orleaners are still living in shitholes and drinking their own urine. What the fuck is wrong with you, George Bush? Get a clue, you daft son of a bitch.

That's enough until I get upset again. Won't be long.

No comments: